Ribble Valley Jazz & Blues - Mission Statement
Ribble Valley Jazz & Blues’ mission is to promote and develop the cultural, economic and social benefits of jazz and blues music to individuals and communities in the North West from its base in Clitheroe and the Ribble Valley.
We will achieve this by:
- Creating a thriving jazz and blues community involving both musicians and fans in planning and developing jazz and blues appreciation and participation;
- Ensuring the future of jazz and blues by prioritising the involvement of young people in performing and appreciating jazz and blues music;
- Facilitating the enjoyment and appreciation of jazz and blues music by providing a variety of opportunities for the performance of jazz and blues music primarily in Clitheroe and the Ribble Valley;
- Encouraging the sharing of knowledge, information and skills in a stimulating and entertaining environment;
- Working collaboratively with voluntary, public and private sector organisations who have a mutual interests in promoting the cultural, economic and social assets of Clitheroe and the Ribble Valley.
Spot the Honda Festival Car!